Sunday 22 January 2012

5 sunday night thoughts

1. We are about to embark a week of prayer as a church and this snippet of truth encourages me to pray

2. This one knocks me to the core every time. Rev. David Wilkerson died last year on April 27 in a head-on collision, he was pronounced dead on the scene. Rev. Wilkerson's last blog post stated the following: "To those going through the valley and shadow of death, hear this word: Weeping will last through some dark, awful nights," he wrote, "and in that darkness you will soon hear the Father whisper, `I am with you. I cannot tell you why right now, but one day it will all make sense. You will see it was all part of my plan. It was no accident.

3. How adorable is this little face just before breakfast the other day? (a little shocked and just woken up!)


4. For Christmas, I gave Andy a 6 month deluxe coffee subscription from this lot and I am enjoying the benefits of giving it to him. It is delicious and wonderful to share a cup of hot coffee with my man!

5. I'm really thankful for such a great weekend of chilling out, getting to know new friends, finding a bargain highchair, taking Rachel to the swings and dodging all the manic dogs running free in Blaise Castle, bumping into 3 sets of friends at the park and watching Rachel and Andy play sleeping bunnies!!

I hope you have a good week and find out something new about yourself, God or a situation this week! I'll let you know what captures me afresh at the end of next week.

Love and thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment